Warranties are as Follows (All Parts are sold with a standard 90 Day Parts Warranty)
- 1 Year Parts Warranty (or 25K Miles)
- 2 Year Parts Warranty (or 50K Miles)
Parts & Labor
- 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty (or 50k Miles)
- 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty (or 75K Miles)
- Unlimited Miles! As long as you own the car, we will stand behind it. This warranty also comes with Labor!
Labor Fixed Rates on the Following Items are as Follows: (These rates are on a fixed Labor Rate of $60 a Hour)
- Transfercases- Up to $200
- Rear Axles – Up to $200
- Carriers – Up to $200
- Transmissions – Up to $400
- Diesel Engines – Up to $750
- Gas Engines - Up to $500
The original invoice must accompany any claim for warranty
Regarding engines, accessories such as alternators, starters, water pump, intake and exhaust manifolds, fuel injectors, carburetor, flywheel, brackets, oil pressure switches, thermostats, smog emission devices, and timing belts are complimentary and do not necessarily come with the engine. These parts are also not covered under the St. James Auto & Truck Parts Warranty limited warranty, and we do not guarantee interchangeability of these items. At the time of installation, and in order to maintain coverage under the warranty, it is required that the installer will do the Following:
- Install a New Thermostat
- Change Oil and Filter Prior to Starting
- Replace Timing Belt
- Flush and Check Radiator Flow
- Install New Oil Seals and Gaskets where Necessary (oil leaks are not covered under warranty)
- Keep Invoices for the Parts Purchased
- Retain all Service and Maintenance Records
- Replace all External Seals
- Replace Filter and Fluid
- Flush Transmission Cooling System Including the Lines and Cooler
- Properly Seat Torque Converter on an Automatic Transmission
- A new Receiver Dryer and Orifice are Installed (The Invoice for these parts are required for warranty coverage).
Buyer agrees that St. James Auto & Truck Parts will not be responsible for:
- Incidental or Consequential Damage
- Lost Profits, Sales, or Income
- Injury to Person or Property
- Oil, Antifreeze, or other Substances
- Towing Charges, Storage fees, Substitute Transportation, Lodging etc.
- Labor on a Gasket Kit, Oil Pump, or other Accessories Purchased with the Engine.
- Parts and Labor warranties are available for additional cost and will be indicated on your invoice. Labor claims will be paid based on the Chilton Labor Guide at a rate of $45.00 per hour. Labor warranties are limited to the lesser of the purchase price of the component or $500.00.
- St. James Auto & Truck Parts reserves the right to provide warranty repair at a facility of its choice.
- The warranty term is based on the original purchase date.
Sheetmetal / Body Parts
- Unless otherwise noted on your invoice all Sheetmetal and body parts carry a life-time corrosion or manufacture defect replacement warranty.
- The original invoice must accompany any claim for warranty.
- The defective part must be returned to St. James Auto & Truck Parts for replacement.
Our Warranty does not cover the following items:
- The purchaser's loss of time, inconvenience, Loss of use of the vehicle, towing expense, installation expense, commercial loss, rental cars, or other consequential damages.
- On driveline components fluids, gaskets, seals, filters, intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds, clutches, water pumps, wiring, thermostats, sensors, hoses,belts, frost plugs, spark plugs, and injectors are not guaranteed.
- Claims that result from accident, abuse, neglect, alteration, improper maintenance, or improper installation.
- Claims that result from the failure of other existing components.
- Claims that result from overheating due to cooling system failure.
- Parts installed in vehicles used for commercial, racing, or off-road purposes, or parts used for any purpose other that the original application.
- All warranties are for the original purchaser only. Warranties are not transferable.
St. James Auto & Truck Parts is a Gold Seal Certified Automotive Recycler. Gold Seal recyclers set the standard for quality, customer service, and warranties. St. James Auto & Truck Parts adheres to the strict Gold Seal Code of Ethics. If you feel we have not lived up to our promises or you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please contact Gold Seal Customer Service at (888)385-1005 or www.a-r-a.org.
The St. James Auto & Truck Parts Mission Statement: St. James Auto & Truck Parts is an automotive recycler that provides quality parts in a timely manner with no surprises on delivery. The St. James Auto & Truck Parts family utilizes our knowledge and commitment to help our customers be completely satisfied with their buying experience.